Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO THE TRI-STATE ARSENAL NATIONAL PLAYER POOL REGISTRATION
TRI STATE ARSENAL WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
TRI STATE ARSENAL THE HIT DOCTOR WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM NOTE: THIS FORM MUST BE READ AND ACCEPTED BEFORE THE PARTICIPANT IS PERMITTED TO TAKE PART IN ANY EVENT SESSIONS. BY SIGNING OR ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTICIPANT AFFIRMS HAVING READ IT.
IN CONSIDERATION of being allowed to participate in any way in the Tri-State Arsenal and/or The Hit Doctor Programs, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. I RISK BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PARALYSIS, DISMEMBERMENT, DISABILITY AND DEATH, AND while particular rules of the sport, skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, THIS RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY DOES EXIST, AS WELL AS THE RISK OF DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERS, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation or if I observe any concern in my readiness for participation, I will immediately bring such to the attention of the nearest official and remove myself from participation; and,
4. I give permission to Hit Doctor Tri-State Arsenal LLC, Tri State Arsenal, and their representatives to obtain emergency medical treatment for the Player if the Parent is unavailable for consultation at the time such treatment is necessary. The participant and/or guardian will pay all related costs. The undersigned hereby certifies that the best of his or her knowledge and belief, the participant is in good physical condition and has no disease or injury that will be aggravated or cause harm to the participant or others during play; and,
5. I, FOR MYSELF, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS and PROMISE NOT TO SUE: Hit Doctor Tri-State Arsenal, LLC; The Hit Doctor; their officers, officials, volunteers, employees, agents, and/or other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, the owners and lessors of premises used for the activity ("RELEASEES"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, and/or LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT THAT WHICH IS THE RESULT OF GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WANTON MISCONDUCT, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. This site was created by True Recruits, LLC. and approved by the owners of Tri State Arsenal. When registering or filling out any forms on this site, you are agreeing to receive information related to baseball events and communications from True Recruits, LLC and all of their affiliates, to include Tri State Arsenal. You can opt out at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have read this Release of Liability and Waiver Agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by electronically signing it and/or checking the acknowledgment / agrees to terms and conditions box and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
TRI STATE ARSENAL PARENT/PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT AND GENERAL AGREEMENT
FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE(UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I/we, as parent(s)/guardian(s) with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree not only to his/her release, but also for myself/ourselves, and my/our heirs, assigns and next of kin to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all Liability incident to my/our minor child's involvement as stated above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You/your child have been selected to play for the Tri State Arsenal Baseball tournament travel program. We want to provide the best possible experience for you, your child, the organization, and all people involved in competition. To that end, we ask that you read and sign this agreement to signify that you understand and agree to the details outlined in the agreement.
1. The player agrees to play for the Tri State Arsenal Program during the 2021 Spring/Summer Season.
2. My child is guaranteed NO playing time. It is our goal to provide as much balanced playing time as possible, but playing time is not guaranteed and is solely the manager's decision.
3. In addition to playing time, Positions played are solely the manager's decision.
4. Travel is required for this team to compete. I understand that travel to and from the games are my responsibility and the expenses resulting in and including travel & accommodation are solely my responsibilities. If I as a parent or player choose to allow the player to travel with the team without a parent or guardian, I am solely responsible for the players travel arrangements and will not rely on any other coach or team parent to make arrangements for my son/daughter.
5. The Tri State Arsenal Program does not guarantee nor promise that it can improve the college or professional baseball potential of the player or guarantee equal playing time. However, the Tri State Arsenal Program will provide, to the best of its ability, the best environment, coaches and skills development, to assist the player in realizing his/her full baseball potential.
1. Personal parent/player or parent/coaching staff contact during game time is strictly prohibited and not appreciated in any way. Please keep all comments from stands during games in a positive manner. There is a 24 hour non-contact rule in effect at all times. Any concerns can be addressed with the coach after 24 hours.
2. All concerns and complaints must first be addressed by the coach of my team. If a satisfactory response is not received, I will then contact the Arsenal Administrator at email@example.com to set up an appointment to discuss my issue.
3. I will respect my child's teammates, opponents, coaches, parents, officials, administrators, and myself. Any misconduct on my part will be met with appropriate disciplinary action which could include suspension and/or dismissal from the team/tournament.
Financial and Other Commitment
1. The Parent agrees that all Player Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
2. The Parent is obligated to pay the "The Hit Doctor", or "Tri-State Arsenal LLC" the fees as established by the payment schedule for participation as a member of the Tri State Arsenal Baseball program. With the understanding that if payment is delinquent, then the player's playing and participation privileges with his/her team may be suspended until the delinquent amount is paid or an appropriate payment arrangement is made with the Tri State Arsenal Administrative Office. The parent also understands that the The Hit Doctor is entitled to assess a $25 charge for any returned check charge or credit card decline.
3. The Parent is guaranteeing to hold a roster spot for their child and agrees to be responsible for the financial commitment made in this agreement, even in the event the player's privileges are suspended and/or terminated for any reason.
4. The Player and Parent agree that the Tri State Arsenal or The Hit Doctor Academy, may utilize the Parent's email/mailing addresses and player photographs, pictures and likenesses for promotional purpose.
AND I, THE MINOR’S PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES AND THE MINOR’S EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES AND BELIEVE THE MINOR TO BE QUALIFIED, IN
GOOD HEALTH, AND IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION TO PARTICIPATE IN SUCH ACTIVITY. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEE’S FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE MINOR’S
ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS RELEASE, I, THE MINOR, OR ANYONE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF MAKES A CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM.